Senior Frontend Developer
To £80k salary
My client is an Educational Tech company that is changing the future of classrooms. If you have strong Reactjs skills and a love for education and the impact on our future generations, this role could be for you.
Their MVP is a platform for educators to consolidate all tools needed. They have recently been accepted on to an accelerator programme and so are now looking to scale and need a new team member to work closely with the CTO.
You will be joining a CEO, CTO, COO, product designer, admin and tech intern. They are hugely invested in personal growth and potential and will seek to continually strive to develop the team:
We are looking for a frontend developer to help accelerate the build of the MVP:
● Create a beautiful and functional platform using React.js based on customer needs
● Provide continuous feedback on wireframes and designs
● Help craft the vision for the company through R&D
● Help mentor intern, graduate and junior developers when hired
● Inject energy and enthusiasm into a friendly and progressive team
● Help shape the future of a growing company.
They are using an extremely modern tech stack centered around Blitz JS. This is a framework which combines NextJS and Prisma ORM into a single, rails-like, full-stack project. This allows them to use Prisma to auto generate the majority of the backend, so they can focus on providing a high quality look and feel.
Other tools they use are:
● AWS + Vercel
● Jest + React Testing Library
We want somebody who shows great passion, potential and a willingness to learn and grow with the team and company. They don't mind if you have a degree or are self-taught, have 10 years or
2 years of experience. The only technical requirement is that you have enough React.js knowledge to be able to produce high quality clean code on a day-to-day basis without much support.
We know that developers have the pick of the litter when it comes to job hunting and it is often hard to choose who to apply to, so here are a few reasons why the team love working there:
● The opportunity to make your mark on a growing company.
● Autonomy to work on what you think is most important, in the way that you think is best.
● Get exposure to all aspects of the business.
● Amazing growth and personal development opportunities.
● Private health insurance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.