Senior Front-End REACT Developer
Global Law Firm
£80,000 to £100,000 + Benefits
Our client is a Global Law Firm with a division of the organisation that is a provider of FinTech solutions. The organisation is now looking to recruit a Senior Front-End REACT Developer to join their London team.
You will be involved in some great projects which include the design and development of a digital document automation and negotiation platform with a core client base in the financial services industry.
Experience required for the Senior Front-End REACT Developer role:
* Experience using code versioning tools such as GIT.
* Experience in Agile/Scrum software development practices & tools.
* Effective & strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely.
What you'll be doing:
* Design, develop, debug & modify components of software applications & tools.
* Coach and develop members of the team to set, apply & maintain excellent standards of development.
* Support and troubleshoot system issues as needed.
* Understand the platforms and technologies in use and guide future direction.
* Resolve problems and blockers as they occur with peers and help unlock junior members of the team.
* Lead by example in areas of automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests to support the continuous integration pipelines.
This position is to be based in London and pays a salary of £80,000 to £100,000 + Benefits plus attractive benefits
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.