Our client has grown consistently since founding in 2001 and are now established as a disruptive force in the online video sector. To support their accelerating expansion, they are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their technology division responsible for delivering some of the most stunning front-end experiences to millions of fans around the world.
Job Role: Senior Front End Developer
While your focus will be to build beautiful front-end sites for our prestigious clients using innovative technologies, you’ll also contribute your skills constructively as part of agile, cross-functional teams throughout the product delivery cycle.
You’ll develop production quality code and ensure work meets a high standard, as well as implementing improvements to our front-end architecture. You’ll also expand your ability to mentor colleagues, helping to build team member skills and provide support.
Needs / Requirments: Senior Front End Developer
As a senior front-end developer, we expect you to have a proven track record of delivering web-based applications and possess excellent written and communication skills.
Key requirements include:
* Experience of optimising web delivery and applying implementation patterns – mobile first, responsive design, headless CMS, SPA, SSR, SEO
* Good awareness of current front-end technology trends – you experiment with a variety of software development technologies
* Strong verbal and written communication skills – you confidently articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience of working within an agile development team and good understanding of the principles of Agile/Lean working practices and frameworks
* An eye for detail – you anticipate issues and work to quickly resolve them prior to delivery
* A passion and desire to learn and apply new technologies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.