Senior Firmware/Embedded Engineer
£50,000 to £65,000 depending on experience.
We are paired again with a long-standing client who have a global presence thanks to the remarkable success of their hugely popular product range. They have continued to grow over the last 12 months and are now seeking a Senior Firmware Engineer to join their team.
The work will focus on using their highly sophisticated code base for a number of exciting and diverse projects. The company advocate a fast-paced and technically challenging environment which requires team members to be proactive.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or numerate subject
• Excellent C programming skills
• Experience of developing on Firmware
• Familiarity of developing software on ARM Processors
Desirable but not essential:
• Familiarity with ARM Cortex M series processors
• Ability to write control and signal processing algorithms
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email (url removed).
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.