The role will work as part of the BI Finance team as the Finance Data Domain expert and will have ownership and responsibility for the data accuracy of financial numbers and related master data. The incumbent can be based in either the UK (Staines) or Sweden (Stockholm).
The incumbent will act as system owner for the various Finance BI reporting and analysis environments ensuring that the data flows and processes are robust enough to support the use of Financial results across IFS.
The incumbent will also determine and implement the security model for user access to the Financial results and liaise with Corporate Services (CoS) on effective processes to keep this up to date and monitored.
* Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of Financial data during the month end closing and project phases
* Liaising with CoS to ensure the correct validation steps are applied as Financial data is extracted from IFS APPS 10 and outputted into the presentation layer in the BI Tabular Models and Power BI
* Perform review of current security model and update processes and enhance in agreement with senior Finance stakeholders
* Interacting with finance community to ensure:
* Adherence to processes
* Consistent use of data in the system
* Communication of system changes and adjustments
* Effective Finance data domain training is performed for both new and existing users
* Support BI finance lead with regard to general BI strategy and setup related to actuals, forecast and budget topics
* Support reporting implementations from requirements from different parts of the business, esp. from CFO/CEO office but also external group reporting
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.