Senior Embedded Software Developer (Linux)
Significant contribution to platform development of a commercially released product using Embedded Linux.
* Experience in using and integrating open-source Linux development tools for debugging, profiling, code coverage, memory leak detection etc.
* C programming in real-time multi-processor, multi-threaded, event-driven software
* Bare-metal development (preferable)
* Excellent debugging skills. Enjoys investigating and solving challenging real-time platform issues
* Full lifecycle experience.
* Developing production quality real time embedded software for low level device drivers.
* Familiar with Embedded Linux driver architecture, USB, networking, memory and scheduling subsystems. Experience of using ARM BSPs
* Experience with management and configuration of the embedded Linux Kernel distribution using Octo, OpenEmbedded etc.
* Experience with Android development in mobile platforms.
Unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Embedded Software Developer (Linux) to work for a thriving business in the field of wireless communications.
You will design, test and maintain low-level embedded software on a range of operating systems, including embedded Linux, Android, Free RTOS, SYS/BIOS, OSE and bare metal development. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply now!
Role: Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
Salary: £55-65K plus benefits (an early finish on Fridays, bonus (this has paid out roughly 8% over the last few years), private healthcare, pension, dental plan, 25 days annual leave and more)
Candidates searching for the following job titles are also likely to be interested in this role:
* Embedded Software Engineer * Linux Kernel Senior Software Engineer * Device Driver Software Engineer *
For full company details and job specification for this unique role please call Pia on (phone number removed) and email your CV now.
o Understand your specific requirements and career aspirations
o Guarantee to keep you updated
o Provide full pre-interview preparation and post-interview de-briefing
o We guarantee not to approach any company without consulting you first
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.