Visa Europe Sourcing has an opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and results-driven Procurement leader to join Europe Sourcing Leadership Team and help us to lead the change, further develop and shape the regional function and become a strategic partner to the business. Are you interested in the transformation and digital journey? Do you enjoy working in cross-functional teams? Can you bring leading practice thinking and solutions? Are you experienced and ambitious senior procurement leader? If this inspires and sounds familiar, please contact us because we would like to talk to you!
The role includes development and execution on strategic roadmap, objectives, and plans, building internal and external relationships, team leadership and end-to-end functional responsibility and outcomes. It provides direction and coaching to raise standards and drive execution and engagement. It contributes to the evolution and overall success of the Visa Europe Sourcing.
· Lead and further develop the category area and the team of category managers, sourcing managers and analysts
· Coach the team to meet current and future growing business expectations
· Actively contribute to Europe Sourcing team overall success as the Leadership Team member.
· Participate in the development and execution of the transformation journey.
· Provide an overall functional leadership to the team
· Drive earlier engagement with the business and planning activity
· Lead all aspects of the function, taking full accountability for the front- and back-end of the process, to ensure successful business/customer experience
· Drive continues improvements in the categories in scope working close with the business and colleagues in the global team
· Secure financial benefits, cost savings and contribution to the revenue growth, and other added values
CSR/Sustainability & Diversity in the supply chain
· Contribute to strategic approach and embedding Sustainability and Diversity in the Services supplier base
· Be ambassador of the overall CSR agenda making the better world!
Partnerships & Innovation
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues in the Global Sourcing team
· Act as Procurement Business Partner to stakeholders with end-to-end accountability for procurement/sourcing and local market support.
· Build strong relationships with strategic and critical suppliers and drive supplier innovation
Communication & Influencing
· Communication with and influencing a complex ecosystem of stakeholders, business owners and 3rd party suppliers
· Third Party Risk & Compliance team
· Working with various colleagues on all levels including CxO in our organization, e.g. CFOs, CMOs, etc.
General Key Responsibilities Examples
* Understand Category spend and supplier landscape, leading practices, and opportunities.
* Manage Stakeholder relationships, know relevant business strategies, plans and priorities
* Ensure development and alignment of Category & Sourcing Strategies.
* Build and align short- and long-term Procurement Plan (The Pipeline).
* Drive execution of powerful Sourcing strategies, for financial and other benefits realisation
* Work with Legal teams to build contract templates library
* Support business to optimize demand and specifications
* Build, continuously develop and deploy Preferred Supplier Lists (PSL)
* Manage Tail spend
* Ensure that all global and regional projects are developed and executed with regional and local countries engagement
* Hands-on lead large size sourcing initiatives (RFx) in collaboration with the business
* Report on the Category and team progress and performance, using agreed key metrics.
* As a part of the Sourcing Leadership Team, contribute to the development of the functional and people capabilities maturity
Categories in scope
Product Category includes blend of technology/non-technology, direct and indirect categories:
· Systems Integration/ADM, Software, App Development, Professional Services incl. Insurances, Consultancy and Commercial partnerships through reseller agreements
Technology Category includes
· Software, Hardware, Services, Networks/Telecom, Datacentres
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.