Clearpath | Recruitment Partners are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst based in London.
The company are a FX trading company, with offices all over the world and looking to add addtional member to the team.
The role sits between, The Data Scientists and Data Analysts, which is helping understanding the marketing side. Proficient in Media, SEM/PPC and SEO tracking strategy and measurement. Google Tag, GA Tools and BI Tools.
This would be great if you have Python and SQL.
The team are very heavily Tech focussed, trying and testing new things all the time.
The role will be remote for now but will be back into the office at some point.
Minimum of 3 years in similar role or capacity required, working across different markets as business partner
● Expert level proficiency with clickstream tools such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) is required.
● Excellent analytical, planning & prioritization skills are required.
● Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as BigQuery, Tableau, and writing SQL queries in an online or offline environment.
● Proficient in Media, SEM/PPC and SEO tracking strategy and measurement.
● Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, statistical tools).
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
● Ability to work independently and across multiple business functions.
● Strong Project management and vendor management skills required
● Minimum of five years working in a web analytics role, including two years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as attribution, econometrics, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
● Some experience in working with a tag management system such as Tealium, Ensighten, or Google Tag Manager is required.
Education : Mathematics, Computer Science is essential for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.