My client is seeking a talented individual to install a DevOps culture and create an enterprise-wide cutting-edge CI/CD solution to enable fully automated on-premise and cloud-based build and deployment pipeline with IaC capabilities. As a SME the team, you would lead efforts in architecting and help to implement and optimising end-to-end CI/CD capabilities for our expanding on-prem and multi-cloud operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
* As a player-coach, establish, scale, lead, and mentor Team Members towards our DevOps pursuits.
* Provide DevOps Tools and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the enterprise.
* Help build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with built-in quality gates, security, and cutting-edge tools and automation.
* 5-7 years designing, implementing CI/CD solutions, and DevOps related practices.
* 5+ years of cloud computing experience.
* Version Control: Experience with version control systems such as GitHub, GitLab and code branching principles.
* Outstanding experience with build and release process and associated tools – building CI and deployment pipelines and hands-on knowledge of applicable tools chain such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or like build orchestration tools, Artifactory, GitHub, GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity or similar.
* Strong experience with infrastructure as code tools (such as Terraform, Scalr, Ansible, Chef/Puppet).
* Strong experience in automation and one of scripting language such as Python, Ruby or similar.
* Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Swarm, Nomad, Packer).
* Experience with build management tools such as Maven, ANT, or Gradle.
* Solid knowledge of cloud architecture and experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies (such as AWS/Azure/GCP and their services EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail).
* Understanding of network configurations (such as SSL and PIP).
* Experience in implementing DevOps best practices with the ability to define operational processes.
* Very familiar with organising work using Agile principles (story backlog, Scrum, Kanban).
* Experience with agile backlog management tools such as Atlassian Jira or similar.
* Ability to solve problems by considering available information, prioritising and making timely decisions.
* Familiar with monitoring tooling such as Elastic or Splunk.
* Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.