Multiple Contract Senior DevOps Engineers required – 2 Year Programme – £600/Day.
** Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Linux, AWS **
As a DevOps Engineer you will act as a key part of the Scrum team working closely with the development function on designing and creating state of the art platforms. We want pro-active self-starters that are excited to get involved on a £100M Greenfield project working in an Agile, SOA Middleware Environment.
You will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a further 12 months likely thereafter. The offices are based in Essex, this role is based onsite 5 days per week.
We’re looking for:
• Previous experience in a DevOps Engineer position within a large organisation
• Experience with Agile methodologies & having worked within multi-team scaled agile environment (SCRUM, TDD)
• Strong experience of Ansible automation platform
• Excellent knowledge working with Continuous Integration / Automated Deployment; Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef etc
• Middleware / Messaging / SOA environments
• Managing and deploying on Cloud based platforms (AWS)
• Experience with Release and Configuration Management process
Please send a recent copy of your CV ASAP for immediate consideration. This role is outside of IR35.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.