Bridewell Consulting is a fast-growing Cyber Security and Data Privacy company. Bridewell have a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. We have an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure, Aviation and more. We assist our clients by providing a full range of security services across information security, cyber security, technology risk, security testing and data privacy.
Our vision is to be a globally recognised cyber services company, that clients want to work with, and people want to work for.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Data Privacy consultant to deliver on a wide range of privacy projects around the UK and globally. Responsibilities will be primarily to deliver Bridewell’s privacy projects, but you may also be asked to work on wider information security projects as required.
* Primary responsibility will be to deliver on client engagements, typically this could be working on one large programme of work or delivering on a number of different privacy projects for a select group of Bridewell’s clients. Activities may include but not limited to:
* Implementing Data Protection by Design and Default processes;
* Data Breach investigation, assessment and notification;
* Implementing and conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments;
* Data protection and privacy considerations in supply chains;
* Data mapping;
* Implementation and handling of data subject rights processes;
* Producing Privacy Notices and Polices;
* Provision of advice on data protection and privacy matters;
* Development of Records of Processing Activities and related processes.
* Delivering and preparing training and awareness programmes.
* Third party due diligence and ongoing assurance.
* Review and drafting of data protection processing agreements.
* Identification, mitigation and management of privacy risks.
* Staying up to date with privacy requirements and changes through your own research as well as attending conferences and events.
* Working with others to identify sales opportunities and support pre-sales activities.
When considering candidates for the Senior Data Privacy Consultant position we are ideally looking for the following;
* Proven experience with relevant UK and European data protection laws and regulations such as GDPR, PECR and UK DPA.
* Relevant certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPM, data protection practitioner certification but this is not essential.
* Willing to travel and work on customer sites across the UK.
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
* Proficient in the use of IT systems, such as OneTrust, and applying data protection in a practical context.
* Practical experience of dealing with operational data protection activities such as subject access requests and applying rights requests in practice.
* Knowledge of international safeguards and evolving international privacy law.
* An accomplished communicator with the ability and confidence to present issues and influence decisions at all levels within an organisation with excellent analytical, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Bridewell Consulting will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following;
* Competitive Salary
* Profit Share Scheme
* Dedicated training budget
* 25 days holiday
* Private Healthcare
* Flexible Working
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.