If you are an experienced Data Modeller we would like to discuss a new contract role with you.
This role is initially until the end of March and highly likely to extend. The role has been deemed inside IR35 and will require onsite attendance once a week.
* Design data models that meet business and IT data and insight requirements
* Design standards for how data should be stored and managed, to be applied across a range of data systems and interfaces
* Work with business, project and IT teams to design and implement data models in line with standards
* Support the wider data governance team, leading on data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for the enterprise data model(s)
* Identify required software and tooling to model and describe data
* Support the tagging of data to organisation data dictionaries to enable data to be found, understood and be used
* Support efforts to establish data lineage reporting over data pipelines and data produ
* Experience of working as a data modeller
* Strong analysis, analytical and modelling skills
* Strong presentation and visualisation skills
* SQL/data interrogation skills
* Hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion processes).
* Experience with data warehouse and data lakes
* Good knowledge of metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio)
* Experience in team management, communication, and presentation