Senior Client Executive
Archway International is proud to have partnered with a global name in HR Tech and we are looking for a Senior Client Executive to join on the mission to safegaurd the existing clients and secure new and exciting clients.
Reporting to the Revenue Regional Manager, the role of Senior Client Executive is to generate new business by securing new contracts and ensuring service delivery to support growing the business. You will be responsible for optimising revenue and profitability as well as growing existing business across Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Central Belt.
You will play a crucial role in the effective and efficient growth strategy of the region/city. You will work closely with the RRM to implement strategies, and processes, manage targets, and budgets, and oversee the management of the region/city. You will play a vital role in shaping the future of the region/ city.
The Senior Client Executive will deliver outstanding results in helping clients reduce costs, improve performance, and manage change by utilising technology and helping people get jobs. You will be committed to developing long-term relationships based on trust and added value.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Supporting the RRM to achieve revenue target for the region/city
* Generate new and repeat business & negotiate profitable contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
* Follow the full sales lifecycle through to continued service delivery
* Supporting with leadership & development of client relations team in Glasgow & Edinburgh & driving success across the country
* Collaborating with all departments to ensure communication & accountability across the region
* Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works, and the benefits it offers
* Driving change and ensuring customers are adopting the platform correctly in the city/region
* Hospitality or industrial/warehousing business development or sales experience is essential
* Demonstrable experience in leading a team & change management across a business
* Experience in driving sales strategy within a go-to-market approach
* Superb ability to build rapport quickly, within a face-to-face environment, internally and externally
* Must possess the desire to succeed and be obsessive about hitting targets
* Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive, and professional communications
* Have a natural ability to persistently motivate themselves and others
* Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and time management
* Strong IT skills and experience using sales CRM systems (specifically Salesforce)
* Takes ultimate ownership and accountability of their own performance and uses this to modify the approach
* £45,000-£55,000 salary per annum
* £25,000 commission per annum
If interested please click apply to see how you can be apart of this exciting opportunity