Senior Backend Developer
Dusseldorf (Remote in the EU)
€50,000 to €65,000 + Benefits
You have the opportunity to take responsibility for the backend and take part in the discussions about the alignment of the SaaS tool. In addition, you will develop your management skills by looking after the younger developers in the 5-person development team.
In this role, you will drive the development of the microservice backend infrastructure and gain an unrivaled presence by working closely with the CTO on decisions about the backend architecture. You have the opportunity to demonstrate and improve your skills through.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an early start-up with a focus on sustainability and contribute to real change in society and the fashion industry.
* Build a microservice back-end infrastructure.
* Create a reusable architecture for microservices.
* Help determine the direction of the backend.
* Remote work available within the EU.
* Great understanding with SQL databases.
* Very good knowledge of Git.
* Fluent English speaker.
BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.