The Recruitment Group
Senior Backend Developer – Uppingham – Remote Working Available
The Recruitment Group is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading and dynamic digital consultancy that is looking to appoint Senior Backend Developers due to substantial growth.
This award-winning organisation has helped to transform business performance and products for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading edge organisation that encompasses; fairness, quality, and commercialism which has had enabled them to be a major player within the technology industry.
* Design and create new features on existing products for clients with a focus on ASP.Net and .NET Core Technologies.
* Support and mentor engineers to ensure best practices and governance are applied throughout development.
* Code reviews/pull requests with the team and work with Technical Architects and Product Owners to define the technical strategy and vision for the projects.
* Assist product owners refine user stories on agile projects; liaising with the Front-End and Systems Engineers to ensure efficient, cohesive code is delivered.
* Understanding of Web Services and Web API e.g. (SOAP, RESTful, RPC).
* Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL Queries, Performance Tuning, DB maintenance plans and Deploying Databases.
* Database design, setup and administration.
* Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
* Cloud Hosting e.g. Azure or AWS.
* CMS such as Kentico or Contentful.
* It would be useful to have experience of NodeJS, SASS and NPM but this is not essential.
* Web API development, MVC and experience of project/product development.
* Experience working with an agile team.
* It would be advantageous to have experience of CMS based websites, automated testing and continuous integration.
* Familiar with version control i.e. GIT.
* Writing microservices.
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Annual salary reviews and company-related bonus.
* Paid volunteer days.
* Cycle to work scheme, health & wellbeing programme.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Tom.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.