Security Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology for Security services.
– Proof of Concept (POC)/Pilot, design, planning and implementation of solution.
– provide fourth line support to fully resolve arising challenges
– translate vendor specifications to infrastructure, networks, security designs
If you want to work for a business that is highly regarded in a global scale, look no further. Additionally you are not just joining a business, you will join a tech hub within a business. This attitude has allowed them to push boundaries and be innovative in their technology offerings. These offerings can be off the shelf products that can add specialist functions which need to be added to the wider environment
As security engineer you will cover the full end to end process of product implementations and working with relevant teams to ensure requirements and implementations are correct and fit for purpose. Experience with change delivery in large estates and implementing applications will be extremely useful.
Other components of the role:
* stakeholder management, capturing requirements and working within agile methodologies
* Translating vendor specifications and internal requirements into corresponding infrastructure, network and security design patterns
* Running teams covering both on-premise and cloud build pipelines
* fourth line support in case of challenges and root cause analysis resolution
* Significant experience in following software: Windows Server and Desktop Clients IIS, MS-SQL, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, MariaDB
* A very good understanding of Technical Architecture and Design
* Competency in Chef, Git/Stash, Powershell, Networking, TCP/IP, Load balancing, DNS, Proxy, VPN, Control and Governance frameworks – ITIL
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Knowledge of OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Active Directory, Python
* Knowledge of Atlassian stack – Confluence/JIRA/BitBucket
* Familiar with ServiceNow, Cyberark, Powerbroke
* Strong awareness of .NET, Tomcat and JBoss application hosting
If you do not meet all the criteria I would still encourage you to apply as technologies can be taught.
For a confidential conversation call Jackson on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.