Are you a Security Consultant with demonstrable experience developing Security Policies, Processes and Documentation? Can you offer recent experience in delivering GRC/PCI assignments using established frameworks/standards like PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST-CSF, GDPR and/or CoBIT?
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a longstanding client for a Security Consultant who can offer experience in delivering governance, risk & compliance (GRC)/PCI projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established leader in managed security services who are growing their Cyber Security consulting practice.
You will gain exposure working with some large international clients where you will get the opportunity to work on projects from early stages of scoping the work to final delivery. This may involve travelling to customer site when required and allowed.
As a Security Consultant you will be an ambassador for the practise, and using your interpersonal and technical skills you will identify business issues and propose compelling solutions from technical to Director-level stakeholders.
Skills and Experience sought:
* Demonstrated professional consulting experience with enterprise IT-security, information security and Governance Risk Compliance services gained in a previous delivery capacity
* Broad experience of developing Policies, process and documentation in Green or Brown field sites.
* Experience in delivering assignments using well known security frameworks, standards and methodologies such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST-CSF, GDPR and/or CoBIT
* Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO27001 Implementer or Lead Auditor. CISA
* Fluency in English
* A Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
* Wide Industry Vertical experience and a network of contacts.
* Some experience in penetration test would be appreciated.
* Fluency in French and/or German will be a real plus
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic long term opportunity working with a leading security division. Jonathan Brenchley is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on (phone number removed)
Ref# (phone number removed)
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.