Security Assurance Manager (Contract)
Security Assurance Manager based Basingstoke role
Competitive day rate
6 month contract, likely to extend
Must currently hold live DV Clearance.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
• The Security Assurance Manager (SAM) role sits within the Programme and works to the Chief Technology Officer, Service Delivery Manager and Programme Manager.
• The role has accountability to Support the delivery of Customer Authority assurance requirements for solutions.
• Primarily based at Basingstoke with attendance at CA meetings held at MOD Corsham and Swindon.
• Due to contractual obligations, the role holder must hold CESG Certified Professional (CCP) qualification in SIRA and preferably practitioner in one other.
• The SAM coordinates the effort, work and deliverables of the other IA Security architects.
• The SAM attends governance meetings to ensure compliance
• The SAM is involved in shaping Impact Assessment responses to ensure compliance
• The SAM generates, updates and reviews assurance documentation including RMADS, SyOPs, Security Targets, Local Security Instructions, Security Impact Assessments, Test Security Instructions.
• Senior CCP SIRA
• Hold second CCP practitioner role
• CTAS organisation, conduct and remedial work (CAMS) experience
• CHECK ITHC organisation, conduct and remedial work (CAMS) experience
• Deep understanding of HMG and MOD Information Assurance policies and architectural patterns
• Demonstrable Risk Management experience within HMG/MOD including writing, updating and reviewing RMADS, SyOPs and other security documentation (inc Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments)
• Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604.
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
• Good verbal and written technical communications skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.