Security Architect – Consultancy – AWS
SR2 is urgently recruiting a Cloud Security Architect with AWS experience for a greenfield delivery.
We are building a team across DevOps, Data Engineering, Tableau Engineering, QA and Business Analysis to support the delivery.
Suitable candidates will have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience managing complex fast-paced technology programmes for consultancies.
* Manage and execute cloud security solutions and assurance across lifecycle strategy, design, implementation and operations
* Experience in designing, implementing and delivering security for cloud-native, distributed computing and architectural solutions with a principle of "Secure by Design"
* Expertise in performing Threat Modelling, generating security architectural requirements to agile software development and product teams
* Define and lead external security testing (ITHC, PenTesting, etc) of solutions on the public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP), cloud-native platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), and Software as a Service solutions
* Establish security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements; implementing security standards such as ISO 27000 series, NIST CSF, and CSA
* Identify and deliver appropriate controls based on industry standards (e.g. CCM) to drive cloud and customer security solutions framework based on business risk and cloud-native threatsThe role is looking for candidates that can start by May 10th
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.