Scrum Master – Permanent – Remote Working (you can be based anywhere in UK)
Head Resourcing is looking to recruit a Scrum Master for our client based in London – they are keen to consider candidates from across the UK as this is a fully remote role. Our client is renowned for delivering award-winning healthy lifestyle and wellbeing programmes throughout the UK – they focus on making people happier and healthier. During the pandemic there was a significant shift to delivering their services via digital channels and this transition continues. They are expanding their software delivery teams and are keen to hire an experienced Scrum Master who can facilitate one or two of their product and engineering teams in the delivery of new digital products and services. Our client encourages your work to be fun, varied and challenging, and they give their people the chance to play to their strengths while building a successful career with them.
– Facilitating the planning, collaboration and coordination via structured Agile ceremonies
– Act as team coach in to improve teams Agile ability
– Liaising with Agile Coach and other Scrum Master to improve ways of working
– Facilitating the delivery of our new digital services
– Helping the Product Team define and refine a backlog
– Managing delivery based on the available engineering capacity
– Optimising the flow of work within and across the teams
– Anticipating and managing risks, issues and dependencies
– Working with colleagues to contribute to new projects and service developments – sharing knowledge and resources
– Ensuring due consideration is given to Information Governance and Clinical Governance legislation, requirements and guidance.
– Extensive background working as a Scrum Master
– Excellent understanding of the principles of Agile
– Experience of Agile software engineering principles in the delivery of new digital products and services
– Deep knowledge and experience of various Agile frameworks, approaches, tools and techniques
– Passion for best practice, continuous improvement and innovation
– Relentlessly pro-active in facilitating and unblocking teams
– Track record of leading teams towards self-organisation, predictable delivery, transparency and continuous improvement
– Demonstrable experience in estimation, prioritisation and handling conflicting requirements
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.