SAS Engineer (Business Intelligence)
Permanent / Full Time
Location: London OR Telford based flexi working (home for now)
£40k-£70k base + generous benefits package (Multiple roles available at various levels inc entry level)
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a SAS Software Engineer to join their leading innovative Business Intelligence team. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
You will work as part of an Agile software delivery team; typically delivering within an Agile Scrum framework.
You will work on the full range of software engineering and solutions development activity covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and operational support.
You will contribute to the software engineering communities by providing your ideas for innovation and process improvement and coaching and mentoring other team members.
We are interested in seeing candidates experience in any of the SAS modules listed below:
* Experience as a software engineer delivering within large scale and complex projects.
* Ability to operate at all stages of the software engineering lifecycle.
* Experience of Agile Scrum based delivery.
* Personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Production experience in leading the development of building robust and dynamic reporting solutions.
* Working in collaboration with data management team(s), supporting in the development of the underlying data structure(s).
* Technical expertise in several of our key technologies: SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Studio, SAS Programming, CAS Programming, SAS Stored Process Development, SAS EBI Platform and SAS Data Explorer.
* Experience of working on SAS 9 and Viya environments, hosted specifically on Lunix/Unix Operations Systems.
* Experience of working with a variety of databases, including Oracle, Postgres, Hadoop, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata etc.
* Awareness of Cloud environments, AWS, Azure or Google.
* SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst or SAS Certified in BI Content Developer
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: SAS engineer, SAS consultant, SAS specialist, SAS administrator, SAS Developer, data analyst, data consultant, SAS data consultant and SAS data analyst.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. (phone number removed)).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.