SAS Consultant required to join market-leading Data Management and Analytics Consultancy.
Skills and experience required
– Programming experience – SAS, SAS V9, Base, Macro, SQL and using SAS Intelligence Platforms such as DI Studio, SAS BI, Stored Procedures etc…
– Experience in Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics or related projects
– Main experience with SAS, with prior experience of one or multiple core Data and BI Solutions: SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, Qlikview / QlikSense / QlikCore, MS BI Stack etc…
– A natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and business stakeholders
– Full lifecycle SAS project consultancy including:
– Accurately require, gather and document business data requirements
– Convert requirements these into meaningful solutions
– Designing / developing data marts
– Integrating and managing data mapping from a variety of data sources
– Reporting and analytics
– Travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
Salary and Benefits
– Excellent salary dependent on experience + bonus
– Range of employee reward options, training, social events etc…
– If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This SAS Consultant vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg (phone number removed))
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.