Salesforce Web Developer
Our client based in Warrington are going through an exciting period of growth and are seeking a professional Web Developer
You will play an important role in our overall support growth and will report to the Performance Improvement Lead.
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will carry out in your role:
* Develop Salesforce Community improvements & innovations critical to the success of my client
* Maintenance of the web portal and functionality.
* Assist with building out/design vision.
* Develop processes, templates, or tools as part of internal continuous improvement.
* Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working.
* Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements.
* Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities.
* We are looking for a proven individual with relevant and proven experience in web development and coding.
* Highly competent in use of Salesforce.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, motivate and influence others.
* Good team worker.
* Death in service benefit
* Pension scheme
* Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical and other services (after probationary period).
* Employee Assistance Programme
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (40 hours)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Horizon Recruitment Solutions Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment, and are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.