Salesforce Technical Solution Architect
London, North West
BPS are currently recruiting for a Technical Solution Architect to join a global market leading organisation in its sector. The Technical Solution Architect will be part of a team responsible for the overall enterprise architecture and specifically for the central salesforce solution covering sales, marketing and service and respective development.
The successful candidate will bring extensive Salesforce and its eco-system expertise, have a strong project delivery ethic and will be able to work with and influence key users in multiple geographies.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
The Salesforce Technical/Solution Architect understands the full extent of the digital solution and integration components and how they fit into the enterprise architecture. They collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives, assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements.
Working with our business and technology colleagues, the Technical/Salesforce Solution Architect, prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across all Cloud platforms, taking a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision.
Essential Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidates will have a proven track record in working with the technical and solution architects of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives
* Experienced with Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
* Experience with Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
* Previous experience working as a Technical/Salesforce Solution Architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud) or similar
* A minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder
* Solid experience designing and building integrations (preferred using a cloud middleware like Informatica, Boomi, Jitterbit)
* Extensive experience with middleware, ETL and Data Mapping experience, specifically with Informatica.
* Experience testing the ETL and Data Mapping
If you are a highly data driven individual with strong analytical skills and are looking for a new exciting opportunity, please apply now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.