Salesforce Technical Architect – Permanent
Salary: £60,000 £85,000 per annum – Benefits – Healthcare options
My client is an industry-leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple Salesforce Technical Architects across their Salesforce unit based in London.
As a Technical Architect, you are responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C centric eCommerce projects. You will provide guidance and oversight to development teams to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with my client’s development policies and standards.
* You will work closely with clients to understand their business and their existing technologies, and using your knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, web applications and integration techniques, design a complete solution for the integration, extension, or enhancement of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform. You will document this with a technical specification and diagrams that will stand as the reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to their support team prior to launch.
* You will update these throughout the development cycle as things change. The initial part of this work is usually done onsite with the client in a multi-day discovery meeting.
* You are to be the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C subject matter expert beyond the basic Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer certification and share knowledge with the team and help mentor newer developers.
* You are expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the eCommerce space. You will also be asked to participate in internal process improvements to their software development life cycle. Generally, you will not be writing code, but are expected to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues and algorithms, as well as how to leverage object-oriented techniques.
* Be able to build authentic relationships quickly (be influential, a decision maker, exercise judgement and be able to deal with conflict management with confidence)
* Be a confident presenter, have a flexible approach to working and act on your initiative.
* Extensive software development experience
* Experience in a client facing (external or internal) role with experience of leading project teams and experience with offshore teams a plus.
* Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, and different approaches to it.
* 2+ years of experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform OR multiple years of experience architecting enterprise web applications.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.