IT Systems Administrator (Salesforce)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Salesforce Systems Administrator
Circa £48,000 + benefits
Play a part in changing the future @ Studio Retail Limited!!
Studio Retail Limited is one of the largest online value retailers in the UK. We offer a personal shopping service to 1.8 million customers each year online via our fantastic Studio & Ace websites and catalogue. We are based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington with great motorway links across the North West of England.
About the Opportunity
At Studio we’re halfway through a 4-year digital transformation journey to transform our entire end to end IT systems. As part of the development and expansion we have a new opportunity for a Salesforce Systems Administrator to join us at our newly re-furbished offices in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington. (WFH options available)
As Salesforce Systems Administrator you will be part of a growing dynamic Salesforce team, delivering new and enhanced functionality through the Salesforce platform. Working collaboratively across the business, we welcome open thinking, enthusiastic individuals whose aim is to drive our Salesforce initiative and engage the business in new and forward-thinking technologies.
* Design, development, and implementation of new Salesforce solutions, to meet business requirements
* Support and troubleshooting of Salesforce incidents, including integrations between Salesforce and other enterprise systems
* Administrate tasks as required, including Salesforce maintenance & housekeeping
* Prepare design documents, configuration, test & release plans, as required through project lifecycle
* Provide ownership for Salesforce Service Cloud, maximising capability, and development opportunities to optimise system performance now and in the future
* Produce ongoing improvements in the Salesforce instance through continuous research of new Salesforce features & functionality
* Provide coaching, support, and guidance to SF Administrators, contributing to build capabilities to meet the requirements of the IT Delivery Portfolio and business needs
* Adherence to IT Delivery governance, controls, methodologies and compliance standards and expectations
What are we looking for?
* Proven experience in designing solutions on a Lightning platform
* Salesforce Administrator Certification
* Proven experience in designing & developing Salesforce components, with excellent understanding of Service Cloud & Community Cloud
* Knowledge of APEX, Triggers, Workflow Rules, Visual Force, APIs (REST)
* Ability to communicate complex solutions with technical & non-technical colleagues to support decision making
* Experience or knowledge of SF Social Studio advantageous
* Experience or knowledge of SF Marketing Cloud advantageous
* Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organisation
* Experience of Agile Methodology & working in scrum advantageous
* Confident and resilient with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Studio Retail Limited?
Studio Retail Limited is a growing business with a developing IT team focused on the overall successful operation of the IT & change function. This is a great time to join us and be part of our evolution and transformation. We have a lot of experienced colleagues who will tell you they love working here because of the people and the opportunities to develop. We have a fast-paced environment and our offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
We offer a great benefits package and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you to grow your career.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.