Seeking professional fulfilment? Looking for an opportunity to be valued and the chance to excel as a Salesforce Engineer?
We are an agile B2B supplies distributor part of a US fortune 500 group, with a mindset of successful high growth start-up! Due to another period of exciting growth, we now require a Salesforce Engineer to add to our growing team.
What we offer
* Up to £49,500 package (45k base, 10% bonus)
* Culture of small teams of skilled people, in a friendly and relaxed environment
* Great office in Moorgate, remote until at least 2021
You will play an integral part in the roll out of a brand-new greenfield Salesforce platform!
* Partner with Development team members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders
* Translate high level initiatives and features from the program backlog into epics and stories
* Design, develop, test, and implement stories for Salesforce CRM and PRM
* Work with business partners to document business processes and system requirements
* Prepare requirements and design documents, configuration workbooks, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle
* Support and troubleshoot integrations between Salesforce and other enterprise systems
* Ongoing improvements in the Salesforce instance by doing continuous research of new Salesforce feature functionality
* Regularly perform database de-duping and clean up procedures
* Monitor support queue, respond to incoming tickets
* Managing SLAs, KPIs, investigation, and resolution
* Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses
* Security maintenance, including sharing rules and security levels
* Design, Create and maintain user roles
* Solid Salesforce experience with demonstrated track record of success
* Strong business process knowledge on Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
* Proven experience in designing & implementing solutions on a Salesforce platform
* Experience with integrating CRM with business systems
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Understanding of the Agile methodology
* Understanding of the implementation and adoption of lightning and communities
* CRM Strategy skills
* Remote working / Flexi hours
* 10% company bonus! (paid twice a year)
* 8% pension (no need to match!)
* Career Progression
* 25 days holiday
* Medical insurance (inc family)
An opportunity to work as part of a truly world-class team. We have a relaxed, friendly and homely environment, inspiring good learning and great results!
Sound of interest? Please apply to find out more
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.