Salesforce Architect – Permanent
Salary: £60,000 £85,000 per annum – Benefits – Healthcare options
My client is an industry-leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple Salesforce Architect across their Salesforce unit based in London.
My client's Salesforce Practice is now recruiting for a high-calibre individual who can create, propose, and mature Salesforce architecture for their clients whilst utilising the in-place Enterprise Architecture up/downstream of the Salesforce platform. The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
* Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
* Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
* Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
* Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
* Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
* Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
* Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
* Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
* From time to time, support their Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
* Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
* Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client.
* Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
* Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
* Detailed understanding of Salesforce governor limits, and how to work within them when designing an Architecture.
* Knowledge of Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
* Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
* Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
* Detailed knowledge of designing declarative solutions within the force com platform including data sharing, user management, Lightning components, Flow and Process Builder.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.