Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? – Our key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Salesforce Administrator based in Newbury.
Saint-Gobain – Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (Apply online only)) A truly exciting time to join us here at Saint-Gobain as we continue to embark on our new Digital Transformation project. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries.
How will you support us?
You will lead the ongoing development of our (url removed) deployment. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. Show a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the (url removed) platform. Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
To be suitable for Salesforce Administrator role you will:
* Serve as primary system administrator for the (url removed) environment with 600+ users
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
* Manage (url removed) data feeds and other integrations
* Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
* Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the (url removed) skill set across the organization
* Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
* Manage Sandboxes
* Data provision/anonymization
* Platform upgrade
What kind of person are we looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In order to be successful in this role, you must have;
* Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
* Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on (url removed) and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
* (url removed) Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
* Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred * Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
* Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
* Strong understanding of (url removed) best practices and functionality
* Strong data management abilities
* A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
* Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
* Desirable experience in other no/lowcode environments (Mendix)
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including;
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover increasing employer contributions with service * Employee Recognition Scheme – Recognise & Reward
* Learning & development opportunities via our online portal from day one
* Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands!
* Share Scheme
"The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen."
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale. We have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employ 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of the most well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Saint Gobain Building Distribution this is one of more than 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you will be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to 'Create great living places and improve people's daily life'. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.