RSVP Resourcing is excited to be supporting a highly successful Lanarkshire based IT Networks Solutions Company, delivering a breadth of IT solutions to both on and off shore business. Due to its continuous improvement programme, this Cisco Gold Partner is now able to expand its Sales and Business Administration Team.
You will become part of a world class, IT Solutions company, committed to the highest levels of customer care and value; viewed by its clients as being a key business partner and trusted advisor.
In the Sales and Business Administration Team you will carry out a very busy and demanding role whilst being an integral part to the day to day running of the business. There are also options for you to progress and this company is known for supporting staff members with continued development and training.
At present the company is still homeworking however looking to begin a phased move back to their new high tech office very soon.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Preparing customer quotations
* Sourcing supplier quotations
* Generating purchase orders
* Recording and corelating all transactions
* Supplier & Customer Interactions
* Supporting the external Sales Account Management team for bid support
* New Customer / Supplier account setup
* Contract preparation
* Internal Travel & Expense Management
Skills and experience required.
* Sales Order Management /Financial experience
* Sage experience
* Strong Excel use for data manipulation
* Exceptional attention to detail
* IT skills especially in Excel, Microsoft Word
* Previous experience using software systems to produce and manage invoicing
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
* Telco/ISP experience would be beneficial
If this is you then we very much look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.