People Source Consulting are working exclusively with a client in Hampshire to recruit a Senior Project / Programme Manager with extensive SAFe experience.
We require someone with current DV clearance.
Ideally were looking for a project manager / programme manager with a qualified SAFe Release Train Engineer background.
About the role –
– The RTE will be the principal lead for the Agile Release Train (ART) process. The RTE will be required to coach the Organisation and new suppliers during its transition from waterfall based delivery to one utilising SAFe.
– Foster collaboration between teams and system-level stakeholders. With direct reporting to the Programme Manager this post will champion stakeholder communication and collaboration between a variety of teams and System integrators supporting delivery of the ART.
– Tracking and communicating key ART execution metrics. In order to demonstrate value delivery and support review of processes to drive continual improvement.
– Escalating and tracking ART impediments. Manage risks and issues escalating points as required to drive delivery of the ART.
– Tooling Advice and Guidance. Provide advice and guidance on the appropriate configuration and use of tooling to suppprt development using SAFe and reporting needs for the wider organisation.
– Business Change. Support and drive the transformation of the Organisations team into a Lean-Agile team employing the SAFe framework.
Essential experience –
– DV Cleared
– A background working in the defence or central government sector
– A qualified SAFe Release Train Engineer
– Able to demonstrate continuous improvement and adapt for the benefit of the ART.
– Program and Project Managers – Project Management qualification through PRINCE 2/ APMP, MSP Programme Management qualification and experience deploying and embedding Business Change to Front Line Commands.
– Scrum Master. DESIRABLE – A Qualified SCRUM Master with experience of delivering Large scale, Classified IT systems.
– SPC (SAFe Programme Consultant). ESSENTIAL – Demonstrated through " Implementing SAFe" qualification (Ver 4.5 or later) and associated experience of delivery of large scale, IT based Release Trains.
This contract will go on for 2-3 years, please get in touch for more info – (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.