A ruby developer is required to join a brand new startup organisation who set up last year off the back of the pandemic. They have a truly innovative idea and vision for a mobile application that will connect amateur and world-class chefs all over the world. Without giving too much away, it’s a truly exciting opportunity, this Ruby developer / Rails Developer will be their first official hire within the backend team.
As a Ruby developer you will be working side by side with the CTO, iOS Developer, Android Developer and the MD. You will have the opportunity to make the application your own and have a significant impact on the vision and feel of the entire web application.
Ruby Developers, if this has got your attention, read on for the required skills:
* Must have commercial experience building enterprise applications in Ruby/Rails/RoR.
* Ideally have fullstack experience, ideally with ReactJS
* Be comfortable working in a small team in a truly autonomous role with little direction for leadership.
Not essential, but some nice to haves:
* Serverless AWS
* Experience with mobile applications
Perks of the role:
* Fully remote or opportunity to work in the London office if you wish
* £65,000 basic salary
* Share options
* Be the 1st hire on backend! Create the role you want
If you’d be interested in hearing more about this ruby developer role, please get in touch with Stephen Ashbee @ Maxwell Bond or click apply!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.