Risk Detection Team Leader
Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, 25 Days Holiday, Life Insurance, Healthcare Plan + more!
Remote Working – Requires working at the Leeds office for 2 days every 2 or 3 weeks
Client: A champion in their field of Social Media Risk Intelligence and rightfully so, with plenty of reasons on why leading brands, global enterprises & social media platforms choose to work with them!
As Team Leader for Risk Detection, you will manage a team of professional risk detection engineers and language specialists. As this is a key role, your team will be at the centre of everything the company does to protect children, brands and social media platforms from online harm. Responsibilities will include:
* Develop risk strategies to accurately identify risk in social media data
* Develop and update linguistic rules that match text to relevant risks
* Work closely with the Ontology Lead to ensure that data is robustly classified in line with ontology
* Work closely with solutions architects to ensure that risk strategies and rulesets are consistent with the overall architecture
* Work closely with machine learning and graph data science teams to ensure that various risk detection approaches work well together
* Work closely with IT development teams to drive innovation and the adoption of new technology within the team, improving the efficiency in the team and taking advantage of opportunities to automate manual processes
* A creative thinker with a strong track record in building strategies for identifying and tackling risk in social media data
* A strong leader with experience in practical implementation of linguistic risk rules to identify data
* A good analyst with the ability to analyse data to identify opportunities to benchmark the quality of risk rules and improve their effectiveness
* An innovator with evidence of identifying opportunities to improve workflow processes in a team
* A strong collaborator who can work across the organisation
* A leader used to working with ambiguity and bringing clear direction to those you lead
* Leadership experience
* Solid understanding of NLP (Natural Language Processing)
* Understanding of social media platforms and data structures
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a very well respected firm in the Social Media Risk industry and make your mark. To apply, please send your CV in the first instance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.