Our client, a market leader within the Utilities industry, is looking to recruit 12 Risk Data Analysts on a new and exciting project, on a contract basis for 12 months initially. The roles are based across the North West in various locations – including 2 in Samlesbury, Preston.
Working as part of the Drainage Performance team, the Risk Data Analyst will be a key enabler for the successful delivery and integration of a key project.
You will capture, analyse and monitor risks for the Wastewater Network team; consolidating all of the identified risks for the area and asset base so that decisions regarding the prioritisation of sensor locations can be developed into Sensor Installation Plans.
You will proactively identify risks by interrogating corporate data sources and performance information and validate this with observed data captured by operations staff. You will support the project team with analysis of risk trends, and by making recommendations on levels of risk.
Knowledge and Skills
* Relevant educational qualifications, normally a degree in a numerate or technical discipline.
* Preferably have previous Data Analyst experience with good coordination and planning skills having a methodical mind-set and attention to detail.
* Excellent skills manipulating large datasets using Excel and other databases is a prerequisite.
* Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders to champion the project internally and to external stakeholders as and when required
* Full Driving licence (driving to sites may be required)
* Working knowledge of GIS systems and Maps
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Barring Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.