To own the Contracts function across the Group. To update and maintain the contracts database and ensure all requisite information to allow contract renewals to be identified early for smooth processes. Maintain accuracy of customer products, contracts and supplier contracts to enable accurate reporting of outstanding contracts, churn, upcoming renewals and support of the sales team to ensure that customer are retained at each stage in the lifecycle
Duties and Responsibilities
* End to end onboarding contracts process
* Solid experience of Dynamics/ServiceNow Systems to create new internal contracts and products for the operations and support teams.
* End to end cancellation process and renewal process
* Third Party Support Renewals
* Organise ordering of required licensing renewals needed
* Assisting Sales team to upsell contract renewals
* Management of contract quotations using a CPQ system
* Managing client requests, escalating issues when required
* Sending reminders to customers and sales teams for upcoming deadlines and ensuring payments and quotations are being sent.
* Management of entitlements database
* Ongoing data cleansing ensuring all opportunities for sales teams for renewals are accurate and assigned accordingly.
* Working with acquired companies to integrate contracts into the process
* Management of contract reporting
* Monthly churn reporting and ability to identify trends, whilst working with the business to come up with remedial actions
* Ad-hoc reporting
* Highlighting any special terms/SLA’s on customer and supplier contracts
* Working to improve processes and data capture to automate the process with colleagues
* Excellent written verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
* Solid interpersonal and customer service skills
* Able to work remotely and under own supervision
* Team player
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Solid experience of collating and analysing contract data
* Take ownership and governance of contracts, cancellations and renewals process. Implement and oversee change control (ISO).
* Confident working in a changing environment and able to support rapid growth
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.