My client is currently looking for a Senior Security Analyst, this role will involve the latest tech and are looking for a seasoned professional to join their growing security team.
The Senior Security Analyst will have a number of responsibilities, please take a look below.
* Real-time monitoring of security systems and telemetry (logs, alerts) and other information (e.g. threat intelligence feeds) supplied by various tools and systems: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (NIDS/NIPS, HIDS/HIPS), Log Monitoring, Traffic Inspection, Anomaly detection, etc.
* Monitor, react to, investigate and respond to all real or perceived information security and cyber related events, issues, incidents, threat and attacks within desired time scales.
* Do research and consultation with colleagues, as well training (including on the job) to maintain owns awareness of trends in security threats, attacks, technologies, controls and regulations.
* Be able to follow (and, for the Senior Analyst, to also create and to improve) standard security operational procedures (SOPs) and practices to protect the enterprise.
* Act as first point of contact for all security questions
* Work closely with the service desk team
If this is you please apply and i will be in contact asap
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.