Remote .Net Developer
Looking for a company with exponential growth and potential to lead your own team?
My partner is a growing successful start-up company branching out to their 7th year. They provide a range of services throughout the UK and are expanding worldwide. Due to growth, they are looking for a Developer who has worked on a cloud project exposing themselves with Azure.
This software company is very flexible and laid back, they have a well-planned road map ahead. They have developed a strong client base and are in no time to slow down.
The ideal candidate should be able to commute once every 1-2 months to York and have the following:
* Good commercial knowledge with C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, or similar
* Enthusiasm and interest in technology, cloud, and development.
* Understanding of Azure or AWS and must have worked on one project on any native cloud technologies
* Good understanding of SQL
Beneficial and nice to have (not essential)
* Version Control Software
* Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault
* Office 365
The salary range is £30K-£40K (flexible for the right developer)
This is a fully remote position and is based in the UK.
Keyword [Azure, .Net Core, .Net, C#]
If you are interested in this position, apply on this advert get in touch with our consultant KelvinAT10XTech.net or reach us on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.