The Remote IT technician provides technical support for instructors and students in their
assigned classes delivered through live streaming platforms.
* Managing the Virtual Machine (VM) instance used for monitoring and recording the online class
* Opening and closing the GoToTraining/Zoom sessions, starting and stopping recordings, and
ensuring the recordings are backed up and placed in the proper folders on the VM
* Monitoring the class operations channel in Slack and responding to issues immediately if they are
tagged for the Technician
* Troubleshooting and/or escalating audio/video issues, platform questions and any other
technical difficulties that students or instructors are experiencing in their online platforms
* Maintain consistent communication with your class moderators, Virtual Teaching Assistants
(vTAs), streaming lead and event planner to ensure daily tasks are completed
* Finding effective solutions to problems that may arise or escalating it quickly to your streaming
lead for help if you do not have an immediate solution
* Following the Live Online Daily Play Sheet, which provides a detailed breakdown of duties you
are responsible for and the times they should occur in the sessions you manage
* Coordinating with the Moderator for online class starts, session timers, lunch breaks and class
* Provide assistance and guidance to Moderators and Teaching Assistants (TA's) where necessary
* Provide assistance to course Instructors on all technical aspects e.g. streaming platforms, lab
performance, localized connection issues, etc.
* Escalate issues that cannot be resolved within the first response Skype group to the Escalation
Skype group and see resolution of issues through to completion
* Audit recordings and ensure that the course recording tracker is being updated
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.