The Regional Information Security Officer will be responsible for the implementation and running of IT Risk Management and cybersecurity strategy.
* Management of security control weaknesses and reporting on cybersecurity risks, supporting business goals.
* Being responsible for growing and running the regional information security program.
* Proactively working with business units to implement audits, measures and tools that meet global standards.
* Provide security oversight over the regional infrastructure delivery team(s) (IT Infrastructure Zone Support Team), ensuring embedding security in the operations of the team as well as new initiatives.
* Lead the information security function across the Region to ensure consistent and high-quality information security management in support of business goals, and in line with the Group Security Standards.
* Collaborate with Group Information Security team (i.e. apply group standards within the region, drive regional action plans,…)
* Manage the Regional Information Security budget in collaboration with the regional Business sponsor and with Group Information Security.
* Be the hiring manager for own team and ensure senior business leadership buy-in for team composition/sizing.
* Perform information security risk assessments including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address negative findings.
* Ensure that security is embedded in the project delivery process by providing the appropriate information security policies, practices, guidelines and necessary oversight
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.