Job Title: Receptionist / Administrator
Responsible to: Senior Operations Manager
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00
This role is primarily a customer facing role, and a key member of the Company
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
The receptionist welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
This job description details the role expected, but not limited to a Receptionist / Administrator
* Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
* Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone in a timely manner
* Forming / developing good relationships with work colleagues
* Adhere, at all times, to company policies and procedures
* Maintaining computerised admin (often in spreadsheet form)
* To maintain work areas as befits the professionalism of the department
* Must be prepared to work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so
* Front of house – in Reception office all day.
* Answer all telephone calls, filter out unwanted calls
* Answer the security gate to deliveries/visitors and collections.
* Order supplies for the canteens, cleaner and meeting room
* Arrange meeting room with coffees/teas/water/biscuits as required for meetings
* Book meeting room for meetings, ensuring person gives attendees and car registrations.
* Administration duties regarding finance associated with Reception
* Daily, Weekly and Monthly safety checks, escalating any exceptions
Skills and Attributes
* Mature and logic approach to problems
* Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and MS Office
* Customer facing skills
* Ability to develop own skills
* Have a flexible approach to working times
* Must be capable of working on his / her own initiative
* Must be presentable and professional at all times
* Must be able to relate and communicate
* Ability to plan and think ahead
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.