React Native Developer – Leading Fitness App !
Onsite Brighton or Remote
React Native Developer required to work on multi million user web and mobile application for the leisure industry, now part of an ambitious, leading Saas platform with huge career development opportunities. This role would suit an experienced mobile developer, or React Native developer, ideally with proven experience of releasing apps in the App / Play Store
React Native Developer – Key skills and experience required:
* Strong background in mobile application development for iOS & Android devices
* Demonstrable Experience working with React Native
* Experience working in an Agile team for product development
* Mobile design patterns and SOLID principles
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Experience with using RESTful APIs
* Experience with Git.
* Knowledge of Operating system specific UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Experience with implementing and debugging native packages and libraries available for common tasks
Any of the following would be advantageous:
* Experience of approaches to mobile testing including unit/performance/integration testing
* Experience with native platform SDK’s
* Experience with native Swift development and/or Apple Watch App development
* Experience with build & deployment via App Centre or similar
* Use of a project management tool such as Jira
* Keen to adapt and work with new technologies.
React Native Developer – day-to-day duties would include
* Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable mobile applications
* Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our mobile applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality and organisation
This is a great opportunity to take a pivotal role in this company’s success
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.