Role: R&D Technical Consultant
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum + bonuses
Are you a Software Developer or Engineer with client-facing experience? Or a Masters's graduate looking for a role within a consultancy firm?
We are recruiting for a dedicated and analytical Technical Consultant to join our client’s consultancy firm in Central London. You will provide your technical skills to assist various companies with their individual R&D tax relief projects whilst building relationships with senior clients.
Why should I apply for this Technical Consultant role?
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join this marketing-leading and global consultancy firm. It offers a great salary, annual bonus and great package including; private healthcare and dental. Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
What will I do as the new Technical Consultant?
* Working with clients in various industries including but not limited to IT, Financial Services, Retail, Engineering and Science.
* Drafting clear technical documents for businesses in relation to software-focused R&D tax claims project
* Creating technical documents in conjunction with the client’s R&D projects
* When necessary, dealing with HMRC and the tax authority to complete the claim
* Working with various high-level clients and liaising with Managing Directors, CEOs, and CTOs
* Hosting workshops, attending seminars and conferences expressing professional views on R&D tax relief
* Keeping on top of developments and industry trends in order to identify new opportunities
Am I the right person for this Technical Consultant role?
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
* Bachelor degree in a relevant subject such as Computer Science
* Master’s degree graduate would be considered
* Technical background; working previously or currently as a developer, engineer, analyst or similar
* Interest in tech and innovation
* Great communications skills
* Ability to translate complex ideas into simple concepts
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.