£30'000-£38'000 + Technical Progression + Bonus + Flexi + 32 holiday + Pension + Healthcare + More
Are from a hardware, software, and electronic product background and looking for an end to test / R&D role within a technically fascinating business working on leading edge products?
Amazing opportunity to join a medium sized but rapidly expanding company renowned for their cutting-edge products as well as their supportive, flexible, and friendly environment!
Established 13 years ago and now over 90 staff, this Is a highly niche and technically fascinating business that works with the world leaders within a huge market sector! Driven purely by innovation, technology and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the businesses success and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for specialist engineers to thrive.
As a system test engineer, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined product design team to develop and execute system level tests to qualify products for launch. In this diverse role, you will get a breadth of knowledge over different products and user domains touching on different technologies creating the perfect opportunity to constantly learn new skills.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is motivated by technology and wants to be in a business that will support and encourage personal development!
* Create test plans from software and hardware product requirements
* End to end test cycles to product release stage
* 30 % Automated testing – (C#, TCL, or Python)
* 30% other test activities – (Electronics / Software/ Hardware)
* Exposure to Network and signalling technology
* Working within a highly skilled development team.
* Lots of technical support and technical progression!
* Educated to degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience of working on complex products before (Hardware or electronics)
* Automated and manual test experience
* Experience in either Python, TCL OR C# for automated testing
* Passionate about cutting edge technology
*Looking to join a friendly, collaborative and social business to build a career
*Interesting to personal career and technical development
Job Reference number- RTR95361
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.