Talent Ticker is the world's first predictive market intelligence platform. Awarded 'Best Start-up' and 'AI Company to watch', we are now looking to hire a Test Engineer to help accelerate our product roadmap implementation.
Using AI, our SaaS solution enables clients to set themselves apart from the competition with accurate & deeper predictive market knowledge.
You will be contributing towards the main product suite, with a focus on automated tooling and frameworks that ensure the quality of our software and data. You will have a huge impact on the quality of our growing suite of products and services.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
* Contribute to the development of features from definition to deployment, with a focus on automated testing, data verification and user-journey validation. These features may include things such as: The main Talent Ticker user-facing website, internal tools for our research team, mobile apps including Android and iOS, our A.I. driven data and enrichment platform
* Be a pro-active contributor on product features, technical design sessions, planning, bug washing, etc with an opportunity to lead on features with experience.
* Deploying, running and supporting the services you build.
We use a cutting-edge, cloud-focused tech stack, including (but certainly not limited to): Python 3.x, Serverless, AWS (e.g. EC2, Lambda, SQS/SNS, Fargate, Aurora), PosgresSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch. BUT – we are advocates of using the right tools for the right job and always strive to stay on top of the latest developments in the industry.
You must be able to work independently and be self-motivated, whilst also being able to work effectively in cross-functional teams. We are committed to innovation here and strongly encourage it with events and tools such as Hackathons, meetups, E-Learning, Learning lunches and Lightning Round Talks.
What we're looking for:
* Hands-on experience with AWS or other Cloud Services infrastructure is essential.
* Experience in building test automation solutions, automated internal frameworks, monitor systems, or improving testing effectiveness
* Automated integration tools such as Cypress, CircleCI, Jenkins as well as familiarity with integration testing frameworks.
* Automated deployment tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Serverless, or Ansible
* Experience with containerisation technologies e.g. Docker, ECS/Kubernetes etc.
* Good knowledge of scripting (i.e. Powershell), and/or Infrastructure as Code (JSON, YAML, HOCON)
* Good understanding of linux based environments
* Python 3.x or another high-level programming language
* Mobile application testing on Android/iOS desirable
* Experience with browser framework tools such as plugins, extensions, notifications
* Source control software e.g. git
* Agile methodologies – Scrum/Kanban
* Messaging/Asynchronous frameworks/platforms
In return you will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Central Cardiff offices (when we’re back in the office)
* Flexible working
* A great team that feels like a family
* Unlimited paid time off
* Future share option
* Free breakfast, fruit and snacks throughout the day
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.