Summary of Position:
The Engineering Division are responsible for building industry leading, robust, secure and innovative software solutions. As QA Engineering Manager you will lead the team of 4 QA Engineers, taking ownership of the QA practices, principles and delivery mechanisms involved in delivering the requirements of the business and, working with your peers across the leadership group, ensure the team upholds both our own values and that of Agile as well as engineering principles and expected standards day to day.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical discipline or demonstrable equivalent career experience.
● At least four years of commercial experience in Quality Assurance in a leadership capacity.
● Knowledge and expertise of agile testing concepts, standards and methodologies combined with practical experience of determining the best approach/implementation
● Development and execution of Software testing and test automation strategies.
● Working knowledge of Continuous Integration solutions and best practice branching strategies.
● Experience Managing co-located QA Engineers
Experience of managing and developing a team in an agile environment.
Software development of a product/service provided as SaaS.GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.