QA Engineer – Contract – Remote – Outside IR35
Hayward Hawk are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer Contractor.
This role will be 100% remote and Outside IR35.
* Responsible for testing and identifying deficiencies with features and bug fixes developed by the engineering team
* Manual Testing – Skilled at manual testing specifically testing user interfaces.
* Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create appropriate documentation, designing, writing & executing test cases.
* Problem Solving – Strong problem solving/root-cause analysis skills.
* Analytical Skills – Ability to understand and identify missing requirements and drive conversations with Product Owners to close any gaps.
* Exploratory Testing – Ask’s “what if” questions and applying these to explore requirements, software and architecture.
* Experience of working in an agile development environment.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Set Top Box – Previous QA experience testing software
* Automation – Experience developing end to end automated test cases, ideally using Python.
If you meet the above requirements please attach your CV for consideration FAO Katie Doyle
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.