This role is focused on data and requires a mixture of Software testing, Data testing and Cloud testing.
It is an exciting role for a QA Data Analyst, you will enjoy interesting and challenging work in the world of healthcare analytics and ongoing career progression.
You will lead the creation of test data, update and deletion of data for general testing, volume and performance testing, and integration testing. This involves executing your automation skills with test data tools, recording the outcome and escalating defects.
Essential criteria for the QA Data Analyst:
* Experience with both manual and automation testing
* ISEB or ISTQB qualification
* Must have proven experience maintaining test data (creation, update and deletion of data)
* Experience of diagnosing, reporting and tracking data quality
* Experience of data verification
* Cloud testing – Azure or AWS
* Previous experience of working in a structured environment with defined test cases
* Experience working Agile
If you’re keen to apply or like to hear more, please apply to Georgia today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.