QA Analyst – FinTech
A fantastically successful market leading FinTech organisation who work within the Insurance industry requires an experienced Manual Test Analyst oversee and manage the functional and non-functional test requirements of software products.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Read code from developers and suggest scenarios
• Manage product testing from end to end, planning, scripting and executing functional and non-functional tests using a variety of tools on your own and as part of a team
• Gather functional and non-functional testing requirements
• Work with product and testing team to develop test plans and cases
• Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
• Provide input in release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business go/no-go reviews
• Maintain the test schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across all product team needs
• Manage testing risks and issues that may affect release scope and schedule
Essential Skills & Experience:
• BDD With Cucumber, Spock or Geb
• Ability to read Automation scripts
• 3 years proven experience in similar role
• Experience of working as part of an Agile development team
• Experience testing distributed micro-service architecture
• Experience to support the requirement to read code and verify tests the development team have written
• Experience working alongside developers to verify functional tests they have written
• Experience testing Rest APIs
• Source control of test assets
• Excellent software troubleshooting experience.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
•£50-60k basic salary
• 10% Annual bonus
• 13% pension (8% company contributory)
• 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
• Private medical cover and a range of benefits that you would expect from a great employer
QA Analyst- FinTech
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.