I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare organisation which works globally with both the private and public sector to assess the impact of diseases. The work that this client does makes a critical difference across the globe and due to expansion plans they’re currently looking to recruit a Mid-level Python Developer.
The client is seeking self-motivated and bright individuals who have a passion for the healthcare industry and will work collaboratively as part of a team to provide a flawless service.
Learning and development is key to this client so if you’re an individual looking to progress in your career and learn from some of the leading engineers in the industry this is a really exciting opportunity.
● Supporting with the migration from C++ to Python
● Participating in pair code reviews
● Create new model outputs
● Working collaboratively with other developers and epidemiologists
● Participating in the entire software development life cycle
● Strong Python and C++
● Experience in Deep learning and frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch would be helpful
● DevOps experience also helpful
Salary up to £55,000 (dependent on experience) and a competitive benefits/holiday will be offered for this role, as well as share options and full support on training and development. Remote working offered but you will need to be based in the UK to travel to London for adhoc meetings (circa twice a month)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.