Due to continued growth our best client is currently looking for an experienced PureCloud Technical Support Engineer to join their expanding help desk team.
This position is directly responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Genesys PureCloud solutions, equipment and/or software. The support may be a new system, an upgrade to an existing system, replacement of defective components, or reloading corrupt software. This position will work closely with manufacturer support to remedy any ongoing system or software problem. Additionally, provides preventative maintenance as required, performs system back-ups, participates in vendor meetings and acts as a technical resource to the project manager and customer Perform as part of the overall Help Desk team delivering remote technical support or travelling to site to perform field service support for professional audio/video and video conferencing systems to our customers.
TSE’s participate in on-going training and certification efforts to ensure knowledge base remains current for support of advanced technology solutions
* The ideal candidate for this position will be able to think and work independently and meet necessary guidelines. They will be able to effectively interact with employees, customers, and colleagues and demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks / projects. Other characteristics should include attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills, and good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* The position requires comprehensive experience delivering IVR and Telephony solutions for Call Centre environments. Specialized in building applications for Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM). Proficient in developing interface applications between Genesys and Cisco CTI environments.
* Candidates ideally will have strong proficiency with video conferencing solutions from Cisco, Polycom
* Commutable from Farnborough / Camberley (United Kingdom).
What's in it for you?
* Excellent salary and package
* Relaxed work environment
* Training and development program
* Opportunity to train within Audio Visual!
Our client is a cutting edge AV integrator, who have a truly global presence, that invest in their staff. They take pride in their approach to training and continued professional development, making sure all their employees have the tools to make a success of their career.
If you are interested in this role and wish to hear more please apply with an updated cv
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.